Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Word of Greetings!

Hey there and welcome to TeniMyu Lists!

Not the best title for this blog, but I'm working on it. It's all I could think of for the moment. ^____^;;

To start, I'd like to remind everybody that I'm just a fellow TeniMyu fan and doing this for the sake of boredom and wanting to have my own reference for things (lists and lyrics, the latter of which can come later, I guess) without having to always search for it around the net again. It might benefit you guys as well! ^____________________^v

So basically I'll be here listing down the songs of the Prince of Tennis Musicals in sequential order, and later on, probably be providing some lyrics I've collected from different sites around the interweb (sources cited, of course! ^_____^b) and castings while I'm at it. I own nothing of this, nor am I doing it for any profit whatsoever. Just helping myself and any other tenimyu fans out by starting this up.

To start off, I'll be making posts of each myu so far. For each post, I'll be indicating the cast members and their corresponding characters. With each song, I'll be indicating the person/group who sang the song (actor and character portrayed). That way those who don't know who sang it will get to know them. xD

For sure this blog will just grow as I come up with more TeniMyu-related ideas, but bear with me as I'm starting this up and will work on it when I have the free time to do so (yes, school work. Tsk tsk tsk). But hey, it's something to do! 8DD

Do correct me for any mistakes I may make. I'm only human. ^__^;; So yeah. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment